Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spiritual side-effect. My poor love.

I'm surprised sometimes when little operations cause so much havoc.
For instance last wednesday I performed a small operation to consecrate new wicks and oil for my holy lamp complete with prayers, psalms, and spirits/names of power. Later that night my spouse terrifyingly woke-up to a television mysteriously turning on by its self in the middle of the night. I had fallen asleep on the couch  and was not in the bedroom when this occurred. Such an event wouldn't have scared me so much, but I was quick to console my lover, and go back to sleep in our bed.
This all happened hours after I consecrated the materials. It makes one wonder if the actual consecration of the materials happened after my actual ceremony when the TV phenomenon happened or just was it just a spirit-based side-effect later on.
I am not a stranger to such things when I summon an entity. The spirits sometimes actually disturb my space for days, weeks afterward. But after a tool consecration?? Interesting.

2 comments:

  1. After a ritual I was flopped down in front of the TV while my ex-wife was reading in bed. She called me in and asked me what it was that was flying around the lamp. I looked and saw that what I thought was a moth actually was a small marble of light. She was not interested in magic but seemed relaxed about it. "You have not put all your elementals back in their box," she growled and told me to banish the room while she made tea. If that thing was not gone by the time she got back there would be trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very amusing story! I will have to share this with him.

    ReplyDelete